- Second nose job (PC mandated).
- I now like whiskey.
- I don’t like air conditioning anymore.
- I can out spice everyone I know.
- I don’t think twice about biking an hour just to get a cup of tea.
- I can fight off dogs while maintaining my pace when running.
- I can consistently run 8 minute miles.
- I’m only afraid of spiders that are at least the size of my hand, any smaller and I’m good.
- I’ve killed three mosquitos with the same smack.
- 85 degrees is cold.
- Durian smells good.
- I think in Thai sometimes.
- Hanging onto the back of a speeding truck (song teaw) on the freeway is fun.
- I’m barefoot about 90% of my day.
- I almost never wear a complete outfit at home (either pants or a shirt are missing, or both!).
- I’ve found ants in my food and just shrugged.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
My last post was a tad soppy so here’s another list of ways that I’ve changed here in Thailand.